Please drop your unwanted goods off to school this Friday morning where they will then be collected.
We raise money by the weight of these goods so now is a great time to have a clear out before Christmas!
Goods can be placed in any bag (not just the official ‘Bags 2 School’ ones).
Please see the list below for suitable (and unsuitable) items.
- Men’s, Ladies’ and Children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft toys
- Household linen
- Bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
Items they DO NOT accept:
- Duvets and blankets
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms with and without logo
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material