At Holland Park School we are proud to acknowledge that the Governing Body of Holland Park School aims to provide for both children and staff an environment in which all individuals are valued and which demonstrates the importance of wholeness and quality of life.
- Every Child has the right to be Different and Equal.
- The Head Teacher is seen as the Head Learner.
- Every Learner will receive the encouragement to work and the opportunity to achieve their potential in their development, in a safe, caring, healthy and happy environment.
- Each child’s learning is allowed to develop in a balanced and systematic manner.
- Awareness of and respect for ourselves and each other, through consideration and purposeful action, show we value all contributions made by learners in our community.
- We aim to develop the children as autonomous beings and fit them for society according to their needs.