Holland Park Primary School is looking for a Site Manager to work alongside our Facilities Manager and other caretaking/cleaning staff. The successful candidate will:
- Possess building maintenance, cleaning and general caretaking skills;
- Have a good range of DIY skills;
- Have a working knowledge of Health & Safety and security/safeguarding;
- Have experience in organising and managing specialist contractors for maintenance and building works;
- Be able to demonstrate capability and understanding of compliance requirements.
You will need to be:
- Energetic, proactive and practical;
- Able to work both independently and under the direction of the Facilities Manager;
- Good at prioritising and meeting deadlines;
- Able to use ICT.
This is a part-time position for 25 hours per week, for 52.14 weeks per year. Some evening and weekend work will be necessary.
Relevant training to enhance or update current skills will be provided.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Karen Forrest, PA to the Headteacher, to arrange. Applicants are encouraged to complete an on-line application but application packs are also available from the School Office.